Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #411
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    Cool

    Thanks Gus:
    I just put an order in on Cherie's Merchandise page 2-c/d's one Unplugged 1996 & a the other A taste of Cherie currie c/d......

    Thanks again Gus, for Info...Eric

  2. #412
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Eric, I'm so glad that helped!
    Just wait till you hear them! You'll be in CC [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] HEAVEN, jez like mwah!
    My favorites:
    BELIEVE
    MOONSHINE LULLABY
    FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
    JANE DOE (written by Mara)

    Have a good'n!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #413
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Sunday Morning, have somehot fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
    NYJ get the bagels ready please..oh and some cream please.

    It's a tad cold in the north east yikes.
    Gus I like the songs recommended for stingray.

    GO GIANTS

  4. #414
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Just wanted to say good morning to you guys! Welcome home Charlie. Kisses to Gus, Eric, Sir L. and everyone else from rainy So Cal. [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]
    I send my love,
    Cherie

  5. #415
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Hi Cherie xoxo
    N.J sunny&cold& so are the Giants why?Easy team?
    GUS: C

  6. #416
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and Cherie people! It's nice to see you all!
    It's a lovely day here in Tuscon! The sun is shining, birds are chirping and smiling faces are everywhere! It just makes me wanna sing!!! Plug your ears!!!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #417
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    What a CCool weekend that was! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I hope everybody had a great one but alas....
    It's back to w*rk now.
    Sad but sooooo true.
    Catch youz later!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #418
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wild day! I quit my job today. WOWWW that felt great.
    I have a great opportunity on the horizon, One thing I have learned from the corporate experiance
    "Embrace change".

    If your career hits a roadblock just don't wait for something to happen. Control your destiny as best you can. Enough of my caffiene rants.

    Blah blah blah. Be cool gang. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #419
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greetings Cherie, Looks like yer rain has made it out here to the bean field, Its a slow cold drizzle. It?s a good night to surf and have a cup o hot chocolate.
    Hello Stingray, I haven?t had a chance to say Hi and welcome, So Here is a Howdy from my State Of Confusion.
    Yo Mr. C Good Luck my friend, I hope the transition to your new career is a smooth one.
    G-Dawg, Had a great time in chat , I feel honored to be included in yer circle of friends.
    To everyone, I wave my well used genuine 1969 peace sign?Peace my friends, Peace

    <marquee><font color="red">ROGER</font></marquee>

  10. #420
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh Charlie C~ What can I say but, thank you and thank you Cherie. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    Morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with fresh Ny Charlie style bagels and yes with real cream cheese. Haha...

    It's 2 4 tuesday:

    My 2 pics are:

    Dream On~ Aerosmith

    Do you feel love~ Carole King

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Have a great tuesday everyone! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic